Kevin Bell Advocate of the Year
Kevin has received many awards and recognitions including:
- The 2007 DaimlerChrysler “Procurement Professional of the Year” award.
- The Women’s Business Economic Council “2010 Corporate Volunteer of the Year”
- The Michigan Chronicle “2010 Men of Excellence” award
- The Michigan Minority Supplier Diversity Council 2011 and 2012 Advocate of the Year
- 2012 Automotive News “Supplier Diversity All Star”
- 2012 National Minority Supplier Development Council “Advocate of the Year”
Mr. Bell’s educational background includes a bachelor’s degree in accounting and a master’s degree in business from Wayne State University. He is a Certified Public Accountant as well as a Certified Procurement Manager.